Weapon of Choice

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weapon of Choice

Forums for Weapon of Choice FFXI Linkshell on Valefor

+4
Daleven
Hexxen
Nandaryu
Auraflare
8 posters

update goodies

Auraflare
    Auraflare

update goodies Empty update goodies

Post  Auraflare Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:56 am

http://www.playonline.com/pcd/topics/ff11us/detail/5561/detail.html

from what i can see, rdm gets access to 5 spells.... whm gets a ton new shit, blm gets a ton, pld gets a ton..... most of the other jobs get some neat stuff..... the conserve tp for dnc and drg intrigues me.

and klo.... Tactical Parry NIN Lv.77, DNC Lv.77 Grants bonus TP when parrying an attack.
    now we'll actually give a damn when you parry
    Nandaryu
    Nandaryu

update goodies Empty Re: update goodies

Post  Nandaryu Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:09 am

Congrats roids on your movement speed on cor and double duration w/11 rolls. Other stuff interesting, looks like they stackn dnc traits and sam/drg at lvl 90 will be nice.

WTF Occult Acumen and Libra honestly please give me something to work with! Do not have to unbreak MV just ungimp helix for the love of g o d.
    SE do this change Occult Acumen from sch to blu that would make sense.
    Hexxen
    Hexxen

Post  Hexxen Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:33 am

DNC gets Dual Wield native now. THF/DNC just became awesome for farming. no bolts + no shihai = pure profit farming. PLDs get Phalanx so Phala2 becomes a little bit more worthless ( i know there are still areas where it is good). Everything else is meh.
    Daleven
    Daleven
    Admin

Post  Daleven Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:38 am

Auraflare wrote:whm gets a ton new shit
    ... what?
    Begeta

Post  Begeta Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:11 pm

Now who wants to take bets on how long will it take SE to nerf some of those new abilities/traits after the update? Pretty much a sure thing considering that every time SE has added new abilities/traits/spells they nerf them without fail using the same excuse of "we didn't intend for you to use it that way" or (paraphrased) "we didn't know it would do that". Rolling Eyes
    Nandaryu
    Nandaryu

Post  Nandaryu Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:57 pm

Occult Acumen for drk absorb tp then gets more tp from using it wow double dipn.

And if you look at what has been updated its nothing truly groundbreaking. More of the question should be what new shit will they throw at us.

Fomor kings that lvl up and retaliate->NMs w/movementspeed-> ..... ->AI enhanced NMs that progressively learn our tactics and adjust(not there yet thankfully)
    Klonen
    Klonen

Post  Klonen Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:35 pm

BLM ability looks nice. Too bad only DRK gets aspir 2. I'm surprised they added Cure VI already. Seems way overkill with Cure V already doing 1k HP. HP isn't going to increase much between 75 and 80. Also, movement speed roll, called it. FC roll is nice too
    Galkaan

Post  Galkaan Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:40 pm

mmmmm I like. I'll be back in 2 weeks after finals Very Happy
    Begeta

Post  Begeta Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:23 pm

What Galka does while he's MIA

update goodies FFXI2007071

hurry back lardo Very Happy
    Furryexplosion
    Furryexplosion

Post  Furryexplosion Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:42 pm

Begeta wrote:What Galka does while he's MIA

update goodies FFXI2007071

hurry back lardo Very Happy
    rofl!

DRG is going to be another TP power house. Maybe not outside of soon to be dead bird camp but meh lol
    MNK update doesnt look all that promising. If they added an ability like Seigan to the third eye like move then that would kill MNK/NIN! Very Happy
    NIN idkwtf
    COR double duration rolls could really mess up the rotation when in a merit situation (if those will still exist).
    SAM added SC dmg for you SC freaks is nice i suppose Rolling Eyes
    WAR updates seems broken. Added WS dmg and all you lose is the ability to Crit during melee attacks? If that doesn't effect MS then sign me the fuck up! bounce
    RNG update is/will be fucking broken and will be swifthly Nerfed Mad
    DRK guess DRKs need to work on their elemental and darkmagic skill seeing how they will be able to gain more TP casting then hitting with a slow ass scythe...
    PLD getting phalanx is pretty sweet. The new JA and Trait doesn't hurt either. Needs moar divine spells for hate generation tho.

a point to remember that this is the first update of three so those that are disappointed now can hold out to be more disappointed by the end of the year Laughing

And Beg those are a fantastical pair boobies. I approve Very Happy

Last edited by Furryexplosion on Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:04 pm; edited 5 times in total
    Galkaan

Post  Galkaan Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:43 pm

I'm sure most people build their RR on crit rate though. So if you stop criting in your WS for increase damage it may/may not be worthwhile. Will have to wait and see.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 5:27 am