Weapon of Choice

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weapon of Choice

Forums for Weapon of Choice FFXI Linkshell on Valefor

3 posters

Nexus cape

Klonen
    Klonen

Nexus cape Empty Nexus cape

Post  Klonen Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:50 pm

Nexus cape 5005_0

The Nexus Cape is an enchanted item that allows characters in a party to teleport to their party leader's location. Please note, however, that the enchantment's effectiveness is limited to certain destinations only. Provided that all requisite conditions are fulfilled, characters may teleport to the areas listed below:

Uleguerand Range / Attohwa Chasm / West Ronfaure / East Ronfaure / La Theine Plateau / Valkurm Dunes / Jugner Forest / Batallia Downs / North Gustaberg / South Gustaberg / Konschtat Highlands / Pashhow Marshlands / Rolanberry Fields / Beaucedine Glacier / Xarcabard / Cape Teriggan / Eastern Altepa Desert / West Sarutabaruta / East Sarutabaruta / Tahrongi Canyon / Buburimu Peninsula / Meriphataud Mountains / Sauromugue Champaign / Yuhtunga Jungle / Yhoator Jungle / Western Altepa Desert / Qufim Island / Behemoth's Dominion / Valley of Sorrows / Southern San d'Oria / Northern San d'Oria / Port San d'Oria / Bastok Mines / Bastok Markets / Port Bastok / Windurst Waters / Windurst Walls / Port Windurst / Windurst Woods / Ru'Lude Gardens / Upper Jeuno / Lower Jeuno / Port Jeuno / Rabao / Selbina / Mhaura / Kazham / Norg

Nice.
    Daleven
    Daleven
    Admin

Nexus cape Empty Re: Nexus cape

Post  Daleven Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:11 pm

Perfect for when you want to help someone kill a NM, but you really don't want to sit around for the hours it takes for it to pop.. 40hr recast blows. Can't use in Sea, ToAU or WotG zones. Can't see a whole lot of use for it.. Can make 1 person run up Ulegeurand Range for ENM item and other person can just teleport to them.. Too bad it means zoning, which kills feather quest in Attohwa Chasm, or that could finally be abused without pos hacks. Don't get me wrong, you could get some use out of it, and it won't be bad to have, but it's not really all that great either. Then again, I usually know where I'm going and my way around most areas.. I guess not everyone can say that... >.> But still, the limited areas you can use it in excludes a lot of the more maze-like zones.

Oh, I thought of a good one. If you do Brothers ENM and want to create a mule for just this purpose, have a mule that sits behind ice wall just so you can teleport to it! Recast time is lower than ENM repeat timer ;o
    Twiggy
    Twiggy

Post  Twiggy Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:32 am

Do I really want to create a mule to just sit up there? XD

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:07 am