Weapon of Choice

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weapon of Choice

Forums for Weapon of Choice FFXI Linkshell on Valefor

4 posters

We thought we were messed up in the head...

Auraflare
    Auraflare

We thought we were messed up in the head... Empty We thought we were messed up in the head...

Post  Auraflare Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:24 am

I've been watching these vids from a ls in odin for a while, and everytime i laugh my ass off.... enjoy
    https://www.youtube.com/user/FomorViceroy
    Nandaryu
    Nandaryu

We thought we were messed up in the head... Empty Re: We thought we were messed up in the head...

Post  Nandaryu Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:20 pm

Thanks aura needed something to keep my spirits up after just getting outlotted on wyrm armet Ponya lot 732 to my lot of 730. Watched some dead fantasy as well, just kinda upset 3-5 arent as good as 1 and 2. And sadly still no Yuffie.

Damn DoA ninjas.
    Klonen
    Klonen

We thought we were messed up in the head... Empty Re: We thought we were messed up in the head...

Post  Klonen Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:05 pm

/comfort Nan
    Daleven
    Daleven
    Admin

Post  Daleven Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:18 pm

Thank you Nan, I gave up on Dead Fantasy 3+ ever being released like 2 years ago and haven't thought of it in a long time. I will have to check them out even if they aren't as good tongue
    Nandaryu
    Nandaryu

Post  Nandaryu Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:40 am

Yeah he said hes workn on 7 8 and 9. They are good dont get me wrong, but compared to Rinoa just sheer dominating... and various other jaw droppers, i wont ruin 3-5 but Damn those DoA ninjas.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 7:28 am