Weapon of Choice

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weapon of Choice

Forums for Weapon of Choice FFXI Linkshell on Valefor

+2
Gcat
Hexxen
6 posters

おひさしぶり

Klonen
    Klonen

おひさしぶり - Page 2 Empty Re: おひさしぶり

Post  Klonen Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:20 am

Did you go through this process?

Also, their FAQ says:

Q:I have received character reactivation support from the PlayOnline Information Center in the past. Am I still eligible for the service?

A:Yes. Please confirm all requirements for eligibility and apply through the application form.

Q:I deleted the character data on a Content ID before cancelling the ID itself. Can I still reactivate the character?

A:If the proper conditions are met, the character can be reactivated regardless of whether its data was deleted or not.

Q:Do I need to obtain a Content ID before applying?

A:No. You can obtain the necessary number of Content IDs after confirming how many of your characters can be reactivated.

So you'd still have to use your old content ID, but you don't need to reactivate it until after you do a restore process on your character(s).
    Hexxen
    Hexxen

Post  Hexxen Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:50 am

cool i will have to have Gcat see about lookn into that then since i cant access playonline over ehre and i want it to get to work on being stored soon.
    Hexxen
    Hexxen

Post  Hexxen Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:31 pm

Hey G can u log yourself into my Playonline account and look up he restoration process application. See what info they need for it and then i can tell ya if you dont remember for yourself at least.
    Gcat
    Gcat

Post  Gcat Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:49 pm

kk
    Hexxen
    Hexxen

Post  Hexxen Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:37 am

you look into my account thing yet g ? no rush well kinda cause it can take a while for them to restore it. lol im just bored ^^ Sad lol you cant do anything in this country with out money and i am saving for a trip with my current "Boy Friend" but not really lol we like eachother and like sex but since i am leaving we know it cant be right now lol.
    Gcat
    Gcat

Post  Gcat Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:52 pm

well i been looking for ur POL ID and password shit but i cant find it...

so i kinda need that now
    Hexxen
    Hexxen

Post  Hexxen Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:48 pm

Ok i sent it to ya ina message but i dont really remember my password so i guessed with the normal passwords that i used to use. i remember for a time they changed the passwords to those number things and i dont know if ended up changin mine back.
    Hexxen
    Hexxen

Post  Hexxen Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:08 am

Well you need like my registration number and all that good stuff too and all that is packed away in boxes in the shed from when we were thinking about moving into the new house. lol so i guess i will just have to wait till i get back to the states.
    Hexxen
    Hexxen

Post  Hexxen Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:02 pm

5 days till i am home Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
    Hexxen
    Hexxen

Post  Hexxen Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:54 pm

I leave tomorrow Sad
    Klonen
    Klonen

Post  Klonen Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:57 pm

have a safe trip. any luck with your account?
    Hexxen
    Hexxen

Post  Hexxen Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:56 pm

Just got in to my house. I am very misserable right now and wow omg tiered. the flight was pretty nice though.

My account will have to come in the next few days because Gcat couldnt do anything without my POL id and stuff and i dont know it eithher and my PS2 is all packed up in the shed so i will see about getting it in a few days.
    Hexxen
    Hexxen

Post  Hexxen Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:49 pm

Well just got the bad news. Because i restored My Main Character once already he can not be restored again. Sad The best i can get is a lvl 29 WHM which i might restore i dont know why i deleted it in the first place but yeah family moved the house around on my so i cant get an ether cable to my room just yet.
    Klonen
    Klonen

Post  Klonen Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:08 am

Bummer! Sad
    Hexxen
    Hexxen

Post  Hexxen Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:34 am

LOL i think the world is trying to tell me that i just shouldn't play FFXI anymore. I get home and my mother has completly remodled the house moving the office into a diffrent room so the ether cords i had running from the router to my room are now in the wrong rooms and i have to go under the house to fix that. Then i try to get on and my credit card wont work so i call the company and they said they dropped me for lack of useage. i proseded to scream at them because even though i would tell them that i was in japan they would always block my credit card while over there. so now i have to get a new credit card before i can get on. lol fuck.
    Gcat
    Gcat

Post  Gcat Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:32 pm

wow lol, you gonna use ps2 or you wanna install it on ur laptop bc im sure it can handle it.

Besides windower = win
    Hexxen
    Hexxen

Post  Hexxen Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:43 pm

my laptop handled WoW just fine. i dont know what the diffrence in needs are for the two games though. i just tryed to log in as u at the house and well i couldnt lol so i will just have to figure something out for when i get my credit card. but yeah my lappy handled WoW just fine actually very well except that my video card would over heat sometimes. i had to put an ice pack under my cooling tray sometimes lol.
    Gcat
    Gcat

Post  Gcat Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:03 pm

lol gonna be hard to log in as me now since they came out with these little things that you press a button and gives you a random 6digit number to code in before you log in.

SE's way to stop hax'ing of accounts
    Hexxen
    Hexxen

Post  Hexxen Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:37 am

So i called SE to see if i could create a whole new account with the same registration codes and they ofcourse said no lol then they said that they could try to change the name on the account to my name instead of my dads. i wasnt old enough when i first started playn to have my own account. they said that they might be able to change the name but they wouldnt be able to change the date of birth lol so i said screw it and it looks like i am going to be coming back with a lvl 30 WHM. but i might just start all over cause i kinda want someone to do the gold world pass for me ^^
    Gcat
    Gcat

Post  Gcat Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:35 am

yeah i could do them, if i remember how to even lol
    Hexxen
    Hexxen

Post  Hexxen Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:00 pm

im still waitn on my new credit card its supposed to be here tomorrow

Sponsored content