Weapon of Choice

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weapon of Choice

Forums for Weapon of Choice FFXI Linkshell on Valefor

4 posters

Hello Japan

Auraflare
    Auraflare

Hello Japan Empty Hello Japan

Post  Auraflare Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:42 pm

Why can nothing in a move go right? ever?
    So we get to the airport in Newark, and United told us that they only had one cat reserved, even tho we know for a goddamn fact that we had two. So our flight got switched to a nonstop through another airline who then charged us around 1300 dollars to fly the cats. Needless to say me or the hubby are not to happy at this point. The hotel on the air force base in okinawa only allows pets in 8 rooms, and their all taken, cause the sergeant who was supposed to put in our reservation didn't till the last fuking minute. So the cats have to stay in a kennel. Lighter note, should only take 1 to 2 weeks to get post housing. Btw....you know how I said the hotel has internent?..... Wifi hotspot in the goddamn lobby.... I'll have to see if I have an ethernet cable somewhere in my bag.....Someone shoot me please. It's 6:40 am, and I'm up before the sun is fully up.
    Begeta

Hello Japan Empty Re: Hello Japan

Post  Begeta Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:07 am

This is me helping Very Happy

A gift for you Aura

Hello Japan Wtfgun

See? I'm not completely insensitive to the pain of others
    Twiggy
    Twiggy

Post  Twiggy Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:48 pm

At least it won't take long for onbase housing. Granted we weren't military when I was there but it tooks us 1.5 years to get onbase...then we stayed onbase for 5 years and got kicked back off base for the last 1.5 years. XD
    Auraflare
    Auraflare

Post  Auraflare Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:24 pm

True. Military gets priority over civilians for on base housing. Hubby's friend took us out to a soba shop last night, which that was fuking good, then I got a can of milk tea out of a vending machine and then had to play hot potato with it caused it was burning my hands..... but, Milk Tea is like crack, so it was worth it.
    Auraflare
    Auraflare

Post  Auraflare Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:59 pm

ugh..... sometimes i really hate moving. We got into housing thursday, stuff got here yesterday (13 hours ahead of eastern time btw). BUT, because of the insanity in getting here, cats kennel fee, hotel fee, food fees, and the fact that the hubby had to get a car because his one sgt was yelling at him about getting rides from ppl. So don't have the money to get interwebs until the 15th, and i can't update ff11 on the laptop via the hubby's phone because it's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to many megs worth of data for docomo to not get supisious. So.... ugh. I should be back on the game on the 15th barring anymore stupidity. >.<.... Aura's not happy. But I found my headset, so I'll be on vent from time to time to mess with you all. sigh. Sorry I can't come back sooner, but we really had alot of unexpected crap with this move. at least i have my xbox for tetris and Soul Calibur 4 till then. And Dragon Age: origins on my laptop.
    jenari
    jenari

Post  jenari Sat May 01, 2010 6:52 pm

hope it all smooths out soon!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 2:14 pm