Weapon of Choice

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weapon of Choice

Forums for Weapon of Choice FFXI Linkshell on Valefor

+5
Begeta
Auraflare
Daleven
Klonen
kamijane
9 posters

; ; So sad now right now

Begeta

; ; So sad now right now - Page 2 Empty Re: ; ; So sad now right now

Post  Begeta Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:09 pm

only point I'm trying to make is don't call ppl a troll when that's what you do dude. And given that you do it on BG by your own admission as well as here, methinks you should be the last one to throw stones.
    Begeta

Post  Begeta Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:17 pm

oh ya btw.... this Twisted Evil

; ; So sad now right now - Page 2 Derail
    ; ; So sad now right now - Page 2 Troll

Post  Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:55 pm

Begeta wrote:only point I'm trying to make is don't call ppl a troll when that's what you do dude. And given that you do it on BG by your own admission as well as here, methinks you should be the last one to throw stones.

Except the fact that I don't troll, you just don't know what being a troll means apparently.

Wikipedia wrote:In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response[1] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[2]

Urban Dictionary wrote:Being a prick on the internet because you can. Typically unleashing one or more cynical or sarcastic remarks on an innocent by-stander, because it's the internet and, hey, you can.

Urban Dictionary def. 4 wrote:Act of appearing on internet forums and boards with malicious intent. Trolling includes...

-batting people to flame at you
    -putting the forum down and encouraging people to leave.
    -flaming
    -spamming
    -using several identities on a board to support your own arguments / stage pretend arguments
    -generally being a dick on a power trip.
    Some trolls claim they actions benefit others. These trolls are also twats

Yes, by using sarcasm I troll every once in a while, but the times where all of you have called me a troll I have not done any of the above except when responding to people trolling me.

So yeah, I will throw stones because 90% of the time, I don't troll.

Post  Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:29 am

Kuishen wrote:
    Begeta wrote:only point I'm trying to make is don't call ppl a troll when that's what you do dude. And given that you do it on BG by your own admission as well as here, methinks you should be the last one to throw stones.

Except the fact that I don't troll, you just don't know what being a troll means apparently.

Wikipedia wrote:In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response[1] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[2]

Urban Dictionary wrote:Being a prick on the internet because you can. Typically unleashing one or more cynical or sarcastic remarks on an innocent by-stander, because it's the internet and, hey, you can.

Urban Dictionary def. 4 wrote:Act of appearing on internet forums and boards with malicious intent. Trolling includes...

-batting people to flame at you
    -putting the forum down and encouraging people to leave.
    -flaming
    -spamming
    -using several identities on a board to support your own arguments / stage pretend arguments
    -generally being a dick on a power trip.
    Some trolls claim they actions benefit others. These trolls are also twats

Yes, by using sarcasm I troll every once in a while, but the times where all of you have called me a troll I have not done any of the above except when responding to people trolling me.

So yeah, I will throw stones because 90% of the time, I don't troll.

I seriously want you to die.
    Begeta

Post  Begeta Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:25 am

; ; So sad now right now - Page 2 Jesus
    Daleven
    Daleven
    Admin

Post  Daleven Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:00 am

Kuishen, you're being annoying on forums, and that's why everyone is telling you to shut up... You weren't this annoying when you played. wtf? Just shut up!

Post  Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:13 am

Daleven wrote:Kuishen, you're being annoying on forums, and that's why everyone is telling you to shut up... You weren't this annoying when you played. wtf? Just shut up!

That's what I'm talkin' aboot.

Post  Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:44 am

Daleven wrote:Kuishen, you're being annoying on forums, and that's why everyone is telling you to shut up... You weren't this annoying when you played. wtf? Just shut up!

I get cranky when I can't play FFXI.
    Nandaryu
    Nandaryu

Post  Nandaryu Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:04 am

I like how this thread started about kami`s mules name being taken. And it turns into a Kuishen bitch session just like every thread. I am done reading/replying to Kuishen's posts. Until he logs onto the game for more than 1 week then I will recognize him as a player and member of the shell.

Post  Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:26 pm

Nandaryu wrote:I like how this thread started about kami`s mules name being taken. And it turns into a Kuishen bitch session just like every thread. I am done reading/replying to Kuishen's posts. Until he logs onto the game for more than 1 week then I will recognize him as a player and member of the shell.

I like how it becomes my fault that I tried to cheer Kami up and then Roids and Begeta came in here and shit it up for no reason.

EDIT: Yes I'll take responsibility for continuing to reply to their goading, as I could've stopped. They also could have stopped. But the cause of it was their fault, I was making a completely sincere and innocent comment and they decided to start shit.

EDIT EDIT: And from now on, I promise not to reply to anything anybody says that's trying to start shit. I won't start shit either, even though I don't remember ever doing that, aside from when I could get away with it while I was playing.

Post  Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:40 pm

Kuishen wrote:
    Nandaryu wrote:I like how this thread started about kami`s mules name being taken. And it turns into a Kuishen bitch session just like every thread. I am done reading/replying to Kuishen's posts. Until he logs onto the game for more than 1 week then I will recognize him as a player and member of the shell.

I like how it becomes my fault that I tried to cheer Kami up and then Roids and Begeta came in here and shit it up for no reason.

EDIT: Yes I'll take responsibility for continuing to reply to their goading, as I could've stopped. They also could have stopped. But the cause of it was their fault, I was making a completely sincere and innocent comment and they decided to start shit.

EDIT EDIT: And from now on, I promise not to reply to anything anybody says that's trying to start shit. I won't start shit either, even though I don't remember ever doing that, aside from when I could get away with it while I was playing.

You are fucking stupid.
    Knocturnal

Post  Knocturnal Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:44 am

Kuishen,

I always thought you were fucking stupid!

- Knoc
    Klonen
    Klonen

Post  Klonen Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:22 am

Omg knoc out of nowhere rofl
    Knocturnal

Post  Knocturnal Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:50 pm

Yeah man, I still get on here and peep things out a bit. I'll back and hardcore when FFXIV is out, you know that! I'm already planning on losing 3 years of my life LOL.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:06 pm