Weapon of Choice

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weapon of Choice

Forums for Weapon of Choice FFXI Linkshell on Valefor

3 posters

Fun, fun, fun

Auraflare
    Auraflare

Fun, fun, fun Empty Fun, fun, fun

Post  Auraflare Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:26 pm

So today is packing day, tomorrow is when the movers are coming to pack our stuff. Then Tuesday we're heading out to visit family/drop off MJ (cat, army only allows 2 on military flights for some reason) at hubby's mom's house (she's watching the kitty we can't take). Then flight day is the 12th of April. So prolly won't be on the forums much for the next few weeks. See yall on ff again when we get to japan.
    Auraflare
    Auraflare

Fun, fun, fun Empty Re: Fun, fun, fun

Post  Auraflare Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:09 am

god hate moving.... some stuff that should of been packed didn't get packed, and some of the stuff we needed to hand carry with us got packed.... like the title to hubby's truck got packed, so now he might not be able to store it. ugh... he thought i grabbed it, i thought one of us grabbed it.... NOPE!... sigh.... *thud*
    Auraflare
    Auraflare

Post  Auraflare Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:21 pm

so made it down to atlanta in one piece. Recorded random parts of the drive cause I was bored. 21 hr drive, gonna be bored. Got a nice drive by shot of the marlboro plant in VA. LOL.
    Auraflare
    Auraflare

Post  Auraflare Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:10 am

so in pittsburgh area.... been here for a couple days Heading back to New York this afternoon cause we have to get paperwork for the cats that only lasts for 10 days after we get it, pick up the cats, then driving the truck and the car to philly. Fly in 8 days. Pretty uneventful trip so far, barring our neighbor accosting our friend that's watching the cats for us while we visit family. Me and that asshole are gonna have words when we get back up there. Cause if I wanted to move into a neighborhood with a housing commitee, i would of moved to one. >.>
    jenari
    jenari

Post  jenari Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:23 pm

>< sounds like a lot of fun. I hope it all works out for you Aura Very Happy
    Auraflare
    Auraflare

Post  Auraflare Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:40 am

not looking like it will anytime soon. Got back to ny, have hives due to his family using powder laundry soap, which i'm allergic to. The military hotel in Okinawa that allows pets has no pet friendly rooms atm. Haven't heard word one back from customs over there, even tho I emailed them the advance notification about the cats two and a half weeks ago, was kinda hoping to have something in the mail when we got back from visiting his family. I'm in hella pain from sleeping on a couch for 2 nights running. Other then that i'm just peachy. That was how my day went, how was yours?
    Daleven
    Daleven
    Admin

Post  Daleven Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:03 am

we killed a giant slimey thing cheers
    Auraflare
    Auraflare

Post  Auraflare Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:16 am

; ;..... I miss you guys. 8 more days till my return, give or take update dl time. From what I heard the Airforce hotel has really sweet internets. Which is where we're staying. cheers So dling 8 years of updates might only take a few hours. *crosses fingers* I could be evil however and post about an hours worth of video i recorded from the trip to visit his family.... but i decided to digress as seeing as yall got rid of the troll for a little bit.
    Auraflare
    Auraflare

Post  Auraflare Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:48 am

fly in 9 hrs..... gotta be out of the hotel by like 4:30 in the morning, two hour drive to newark.... then the fun of getting through airport security and checkin bs... ugh

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 4:45 pm