Weapon of Choice

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weapon of Choice

Forums for Weapon of Choice FFXI Linkshell on Valefor

Holidays

Daleven
    Daleven
    Admin

Holidays Empty Holidays

Post  Daleven Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:37 am

As half of you already know, I'm visitting my family for xmas and spending a lot of time with friends and family. Saturday we had Xmas with my gf's family, Sunday we went to stay at my brother's place, which is about a 3hr drive from us. He bought his house just over a year ago and that was the first I saw it. He bought a fixer-upper and it's looking very nice so far! He has 3 dogs and 2 cats and my shit was covered with animal hair though.. Rolling Eyes My parents met us there and we had a little xmas with my brother and his fiancee, then Sunday headed back to my parents' place, which was another 4-5hr drive. Stopped in another town and saw an old friend on the way, who I hadn't seen in over a year. Been spending a lot of time with friends since I got here, and it's been fun, though this town is so dead! Nothing's even open past 10 anymore! Planning on going to see another friend in Timmins (2hr drive) and go to a New Years party there, come back here on the 1st and head back home finally on the 3rd, so that's when I'll be online more again.

I plan to be on for a couple raids while I'm at my parents', but don't expect to see much of me. I'll be sending gil to random people when I do get on, so if you want priority on that, PM me!

Also, Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and all that stuff to all of you santa

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 7:43 am